Meetings & Conferencing
The conference room is the most traditional and widely used collaboration space in any corporate environment. While the technology has changed over the years, the underlying need has always been the same – create a space where teams can gather to exchange ideas & information.
Today, conference and meeting rooms are used for collaboration both within the room and with people in other locations. These spaces are used for Presentations, Audio Conferencing and Video Conferencing as well as a variety of other forms of Team Interaction. Rooms can be minimal in functionality, or highly enabled, but in all cases our goal is to create a simple, seamless, and highly consistent technology experience. We want people to focus on their work, not on getting the technology to work.
Our solutions are built around each of our customer’s individual and unique corporate cultures and are tailored to meet End User needs, capabilities and usage requirements. We focus on simple or even completely automated interfaces, minimal setup times, and intuitive system designs so that every space can be used confidently and with little or no training required. We leverage the very latest in technological trends to help our customers optimize their collaboration workflows. And we provide trackable, serviceable systems capable of proactive care and maintenance to minimize downtimes and help desk impact.
Construction Free Conference Rooms
Construction Free Conference Rooms are pre-built, pre-configured room systems inclusive of furniture and technology. They provide a turnkey solution for rapid deployment and remove traditional construction constraints and costs. Power and data can be located anywhere on the display wall or under the table and concealed in aesthetic rigid surface track. The furniture and technology are modular allowing for easy replacement and refresh of both surfaces and technology components.
• Rapid Deployment – Turnkey “Room in a Box” solutions install in a fraction of the time required for traditional conference rooms & huddle spaces.
• Plug n’ Play – Complete solutions can be deployed by your team or by our skilled installers at fixed, predictable pricing.
• Flexible Connectivity – Use existing outlets and data ports to minimize cost, even if they are not on the display wall.
• Aesthetically Scalable – consistent appearance for any size room and exchangeable outer panels for future-proof room finishes.
• Platform Agnostic – available in:
– Microsoft Teams
– Zoom Conferencing
– WebEx Rooms
– Poly Conferencing
– Bring Your Own Device Conferencing
• Covid Conscious Deployment – to aid in these unprecedented times, our installation crews use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
*Available in Zoom, Teams, Bring Your Own Device, Cisco and Poly configurations.
We offer the RealPresence Immersive Solution for executives and business owners that require the highest-quality collaboration experience. The immersive environment is the most robust conference and collaboration system in the industry. It provides an environment where the visual, audio, and collaboration experiences feel like a real in-person discussion. The simple to use solution requires no management and integrates seamlessly with video and UC environments, as well as other telepresence systems.